Instructions for Execution
b) The Student Activity Information/Signature Form
Candidates, be responsible in the prompt execution of these forms. The moderator does not beg for, nor hunt down non-responders. If you cannot fill out these forms in a complete, thorough and timely manner, you likely are not suitable for membership. Insure that you contact the moderator as soon as possible should you have a question or need help.
These forms are all available online.
- Provide name (last name, first) as requested
- Provide grade (junior or senior)
- Provide the name (last name, first) of three teachers (may include administrators, guidance counselors, moderators, coaches on teaching staff, in any combination) who you desire to recommend you for membership. You do not need to seek approval or obtain signatures in filling out this form. The evaluators will be contacted by the moderator.
- Return this form to the Guidance Office.
This form is required to be submitted by the stated due date.
The Student Activity Information/Signature Form
- Provide Cocurricular Activities, Leadership Positions, Service Activities, Other Community Activities, and Work Experience, Recognition, and Awards since beginning high school. Do not be modest.
- Indicate appropriate year of activity.
- Provide "Accomplishments," as requested for each of the above categories. See description under leadership, service and character in "Criteria for Membership" for helpful suggestions.
- Obtain the signature of the appropriate school official or adult supervisor (not your parents) who can verify your activity in the above categories in the separate signature column. The Campus Minister may validate your "Service Activities" and "Other Community Activities" if they were formerly approved by him/her.
- Sign the signature page, which indicates that the information presented on the "Student Activity Information Form" is accurate and complete. Please understand that completing this form does not guarantee selection to the National Honor Society.
- Obtain the signature of your parent, which indicates that the information presented on the "Student Activity Information Form&" is true, accurate, and complete in its presentation, and that you have read, understand, and will abide by the stated selection process.
- BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR "ACCOMPLISHMENTS" IN THE SECOND BULLET ABOVE.
The hard copy of the above forms should be completed and turned in to the Moderator within two weeks of the "Student Activity Information Form's" request.