The Catholic Central Mothers' Club is comprised of all mothers whose sons are enrolled at Catholic Central, in addition to alumni mothers.
Once a CC Mom, Always a CC Mom!
"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”- Mother Teresa
Dear Moms of Detroit Catholic Central,
Fall may be proof that change is beautiful. We can all agree that change is constant and we are left no choice but to embrace it. At the Catholic Central Mothers’ Club we share in the change. Our kids getting older, seeing the lasts of the firsts, and meeting new moms/friends as we volunteer. September and the early days of October have provided many opportunities to notice these changes. We’ve connected with new Moms at our meetings, sat side by side with our senior sons at Mass, Alumni Moms reconnected, Shamrock Shop rocked, and Rummage Sale delivered.
We are always honored to have Father Fulton & Father Noelke join our meetings and last month our very favorite guest, Mr. Aaron Babicz, CC Athletic Director. A shout out to Mr. Chris Okoye who took time out of his evening to introduce himself, and we are so lucky to have him on staff. Looking forward to another guest speaker at our general meeting in January. Details to come.
Thank you to each and every volunteer that continues to make Catholic Central a priority. You make a difference in the lives of others! If you haven’t found the time to attend or volunteer yet, there is plenty on the horizon.
*Please Join us this Friday for a FREE Pure Barre Class, exclusively for CC Moms. We are grateful for Bridget Stockton, owner and CCMC Alum, for hosting this special event. Reserve your spot for this popular event, and no experience is needed.
*Please help us stock the tables for the annual Halloween Bake Sale. The sale is a favorite of the Boys. Please see the sign up below. It will be a spooktacular event!
As always, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing many of you at upcoming events.
Catholic Central Mothers’ Club President
Share. Serve. Preserve
- To share a mother's love of her own with all sons of Catholic Central
- To serve Catholic Central High School where we are needed
- To preserve Catholic Central High School for future generations so that they too will experience the Catholic Central spirit
Community building and fundraising events:
- Academic Receptions
- Admissions Hospitality
- Annual Women's Retreat
- Faculty Appreciation Events
- Faith Enrichment Activities
- May Crowning
- Mother Son Brunch
- Senior Activity Night
- Senior Mass and Baccalaureate
- Shamrock Circle
- Trivia Night
- What is the Catholic Central Mothers’ Club (CCMC)?
- What is the difference between a CCMC Board Meeting and a General Membership meeting?
- Do I need to register with the CCMC Board to join a committee?
- What is the CCMC Board?
- Where can I find information about the different CCMC committees?
- How do I join a CCMC committee?
- What is the CCMC Executive Board?
- Where can I find information about the CCMC fundraisers?
- Can I purchase Shamrock Shop merchandise from the website or do I need to purchase it in-person at events?
- Are all volunteer and donation opportunities on the website or will I receive these communications via email?
Fr. Patrick Fulton, CSB, Principal
Fr. Dennis Noelke, CSB, Mothers' Club Moderator
CCMC Executive Board:
President: Amy Woloski
Vice President: Becky Terrill
Treasurer: Anita Brooks-Locey
Marketing Representative: Krysti Johnson
Recording Secretary: Kim Reed
Past President: Marnie Michel
Welcome to the Detroit Catholic Central Mothers' Club Shamrock Shop! Offering unique, on-trend spirit wear and gift options for Moms, Dads, Alumni, Grandparents or any other Shamrock fans in your life. All profits from the Shamrock Shop and Mothers’ Club are returned to Catholic Central and the Catholic Central community. Thank you so much for your support of our mission.