The Catholic Central Mothers' Club is comprised of all mothers whose sons are enrolled at Catholic Central, in addition to alumni mothers.
Once a CC Mom, Always a CC Mom!
"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”- Mother Teresa
Dear Moms of Detroit Catholic Central,
A warm and heartfelt welcome to you and your family as you embark on this exciting journey alongside your son. The Mothers’ Club is here to serve Catholic Central as we are needed, share the love of our sons, and preserve Catholic Central for future generations so that they too will experience the CC spirit.
As a member of our CC community, you are already an integral part of the Detroit Catholic Central Mothers’ Club. Current and new moms are automatically members of the Mothers’ Club and connected to an amazing group of women. You are encouraged to come to the general meetings, volunteer, and attend events. This is a flexible option without the commitment of serving on a committee or attending the monthly board meetings.
While all moms are automatically members of the Mothers’ Club, you may choose to register for the Mothers’ Club Board. As a board member you will be placed on a committee where you can actively participate, and be expected to attend the monthly board meetings plus the 3 general meetings. Committees include Faculty Appreciation, Faith Enrichment, Rummage Sale, Mother Son Mass & Brunch, Academic Receptions, Christmas Dinner Dance, Fashion Show, Shamrock Shop, and the list goes on.
Mark your calendars for our first general meeting open to all. Wednesday, September 20th, beginning with Mass in the CC Chapel at 6pm. If you're interested in the Mothers’ Club, I highly recommend that you attend this meeting. It is an excellent opportunity to learn more about who we are and what we do! Each of our CCMC Committees will provide an overview of their committee, as well as answer any questions that you may have.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard a mother say, “These four years go by so fast”, I could cover a year's tuition. The time goes by fast, too fast so whichever path you choose, don’t wait. Come to the general meeting, meet other moms and discover what suits you.
Catholic Central Mothers’ Club President
Share. Serve. Preserve
- To share a mother's love of her own with all sons of Catholic Central
- To serve Catholic Central High School where we are needed
- To preserve Catholic Central High School for future generations so that they too will experience the Catholic Central spirit
Community building and fundraising events:
- Academic Receptions
- Admissions Hospitality
- Annual Women's Retreat
- Faculty Appreciation Events
- Faith Enrichment Activities
- May Crowning
- Mother Son Brunch
- Senior Activity Night
- Senior Mass and Baccalaureate
- Shamrock Circle
- Trivia Night
- What is the Catholic Central Mothers’ Club (CCMC)?
- What is the difference between a CCMC Board Meeting and a General Membership meeting?
- Do I need to register with the CCMC Board to join a committee?
- What is the CCMC Board?
- Where can I find information about the different CCMC committees?
- How do I join a CCMC committee?
- What is the CCMC Executive Board?
- Where can I find information about the CCMC fundraisers?
- Can I purchase Shamrock Shop merchandise from the website or do I need to purchase it in-person at events?
- Are all volunteer and donation opportunities on the website or will I receive these communications via email?
Fr. Patrick Fulton, CSB, Principal
Fr. Dennis Noelke, CSB, Mothers' Club Moderator
CCMC Executive Board:
President: Amy Woloski
Vice President: Becky Terrill
Treasurer: Anita Brooks-Locey
Marketing Executive: Krysti Johnson
Recording Secretary: Kim Reed
Past President: Marnie Michel
Welcome to the Detroit Catholic Central Mothers' Club Shamrock Shop! Offering unique, on-trend spirit wear and gift options for Moms, Dads, Alumni, Grandparents or any other Shamrock fans in your life. All profits from the Shamrock Shop and Mothers’ Club are returned to Catholic Central and the Catholic Central community. Thank you so much for your support of our mission.