The Detroit Catholic Central brand spans far and wide, and exists to help spread the mission of Christ and our school.
Our school serves to educate young men in the virtues of Goodness, Discipline, and Knowledge. Our brand/style guidelines help us tell our Catholic Central story. Whether in person, online - through social media, or through print, people form opinions based on what they can see. We have created a set of rules/guidelines to help communicate efficiently and effectively to our audience(s).
These guidelines are designed to ensure that all Catholic Central communications, big or small, are authentic, cohesive reflections of the Catholic Central brand.
Brands are living and breathing perceptions of reality. The Catholic Central brand strategy was created to help convey our school mission and unrivaled school spirit. The foundation for this strategy lies within the walls of the school and tradition of Catholic Central and the Basilian Fathers.
- Convey the Basilian mission of teaching Goodness, Discipline, and Knowledge
- Illuminate CC's approach to college preparatory learning
- Articulate CC's goal on creating great men that become community leaders
- Show off an unrivaled school spirit and pride for CC
- Emphasize our hands on approach to learning with world class facilities
- Highlight authentic relationships between our faculty and students
- Showcase alumni successes to demonstrate the CC difference