The 2021-2022 Bus Program has been generously funded by a number of alumni donors and benefactors.
As a result, we are able to offer extremely affordable transportation options throughout Metro Detroit.
For a total of $100/semester, students will have full access to the bus routes offered in both the morning and evening.
- Students will receive a dedicated bus pass, and be required to complete a 1-2 question survey each time they ride the bus to “sign in” when boarding.
- In accordance with federal health guidelines, masks will be required on the bus.
- The morning routes (morning map) will all arrive to Catholic Central by 7:45 in the morning.
- Evening routes (evening map) will depart Catholic Central at 5:45 PM, and will consist of much more limited stops on the way home.
- Not all of the routes will run in the evening, and they will be based on the responses submitted in the initial registration period.
- The evening timing is to allow students who participate in co-curricular activities or our study hall to be able to complete their obligations before boarding the bus to go home.
In order to finalize routes and drivers with our transportation provider, FirstStudent, we need you to complete this form BY 8AM ON MONDAY, AUGUST 9.
Payment information will be sent after registration is received.